Your First Orthodontist Visit
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your complementary consultation will give you an opportunity to meet our team and learn more about our office. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.
When you arrive for your first visit, both digital radiographs and photographs of your face will be taken to aid in the diagnostic process. You will be asked to complete a detailed health history form or you can download the forms and complete them at home. These records will give us insight into your orthodontic
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will it take?
- What is the Cost
- What are my payment options?
You are one Step closer to achieving the smile you have always wanted!
We know your time is valuable, so in many instances we can begin treatment the same day.
New Patient Registration Forms